Instructor / Organization
Networking, Media and Public Relations
About this course
Networking and public relations are the most successful methods of communicating your value to those around you. Furthermore, good networking skills enable you to tap into those relationships you already have and increase the scope of your network. This course is designed to give participants practical teaching and hands-on tools for networking.
At the end of this course participants should be able to:
– Network for success and Manage “Meet and Greet” opportunities
– Write effectively and dress for success
– Manage media relations and Set goals
– Plan for Issues and crisis communications
– Use social media and deliver effective employee communication
Jobs requiring the skills outlined by this course.
If a certificate is offered with this course, you can access it after completing.