Instructor / Organization
About this course
Creating powerful introductions, remembering names, and managing situations in which you’ve forgotten a person’s name are just some of the benefits this course provides. It will also help participants work towards being that unforgettable person by providing communication skills, negotiation techniques, tips on making an impact, and advice on networking and starting conversations.
At the end of this course participants should be able to:
– Understand the difference between hearing and listening
– Understand what is ‘non-verbal communication’ and how it can enhance interpersonal relationships.
– Identify the skills needed in starting a conversation.
– Identify ways of sharing one’s opinions constructively.
– Learn tips in preparing for a negotiation, opening a negotiation, bargaining, and closing a negotiation.
Jobs requiring the skills outlined by this course.
If a certificate is offered with this course, you can access it after completing.