Instructor / Organization
About this course
With a busy schedule, hectic workweek and a mountain of tasks, most people find themselves wishing that they had more time in a day.
This professional course will show participants how to organize their lives and find those hidden moments.
Participants will learn how to establish routines, set goals, create an efficient environment, and use time-honored planning and organizational tools to maximize their personal productivity.
By the end of the course, participants should be able to:
– Set and evaluate SMART goals
– Use routines to maximize your productivity
– Use scheduling tools to make the most of your time
– Stay on top of your to-do list
– Start new tasks and projects on the right foot
– Use basic project management techniques
– Organize your physical and virtual workspaces for maximum efficiency
– Take back time from e-mail and handheld devices and
– Beat procrastination
Jobs requiring the skills outlined by this course.
If a certificate is offered with this course, you can access it after completing.