Instructor / Organization
SAEP Power Bi
About this course
Microsoft Power BI is a business intelligence platform that provides nontechnical business users with tools for aggregating, analyzing, visualizing and sharing data. Power BI’s user interface is fairly intuitive for users familiar with Excel and its deep integration with other Microsoft products makes it a very versatile self-service tool that requires little upfront training.
In this course, we will cover the following lessons:
- Up and Running with Power BI Desktop
- Connecting and Shaping Data Getting data
- Creating Data Models and Calculations
- Exporting data from Power BI
- Working with SharePoint List from Power BI
- Creating Reports with SAEP Data
Jobs requiring the skills outlined by this course.
If a certificate is offered with this course, you can access it after completing.