SAEP Power Bi 2
About this course
In this series, users will be introduced to the foundational concepts of building queries and prepping data for analysis. Users will learn to build relationships across multiple databases using Power Pivot, all the while learning useful functions to help take data to the next level. Become familiar with building and navigating live dashboards and interactive reports, and much more.
In this course, we will cover the following lessons:
- Getting Started with Power BI
- Clean, Transform, and Load Data In Power BI
- Design a Data Model in Power BI
- Create Model Calculations using DAX
- Optimize model performance
- Create Reports
- Create Dashboards
- Create Paginated Reports
- Perform Advanced Analytics
- Create and Manage Workspaces
- Manage Datasets
- Row-Level Security
Jobs requiring the skills outlined by this course.
If a certificate is offered with this course, you can access it after completing.
July 16, 2022
August 26, 2022
Social Media & Marketing
Networking, Media and Public Relations
Business Etiquette for Professionals