About this course
Oil down is the National dish of Grenada. Oil down is a popular dish eaten during our annual Independence celebrations. In this course, you will learn about Oil down – how it is made, the ingredients in the dish and a bit of how breadfruit – the main ingredient – was brought to Grenada.
Show more details
Learn about the national dish of Grenada Carriacou and Petit Martinique:
- Learn about the ingredients that are used to make the dish, Oil down.
- Learn how to make the national dish, Oil down, through interactive videos.
- Learn about Breadfruit, the main ingredient, of Oil Down.
- Meet our animated breadfruit character within the course content.
- Other learning activities include a Fill in the blanks activity and an Oil down Ingredient worksheet activity. This course is perfect for kids, ages 9 to 12.