About this course
Learn about some of Grenada’s most beautiful flowers.
- Learn about the Bougainvillea, which is the national flower of Grenada.
- Learn about the Hibiscus – do you know that hibiscus leaves are used to make tea?
- Learn about the Orchid in which Grenada has won Gold at the Chelsea Flower Show for many years.
- Learn about other beautiful flowers in Grenada such as the Heliconia, Ginger Lily and Frangipani.
- View our video gallery and see the many uses of flowers in Grenada.
- Attached to the course package, there are fun learning activities such as a drawing activity, memory game, and a word puzzle. Perfect for kids, ages 7 to 9.