About this course
Flowers in Grenada is about popular local flowers that are found on the beautiful island of Grenada.
Show more details
Learn about some of Grenada’s most beautiful flowers.
- Learn about the Bougainvillea, which is the national flower of Grenada.
- Learn about the Hibiscus – do you know that hibiscus leaves are used to make tea?
- Learn about the Orchid in which Grenada has won Gold at the Chelsea Flower Show for many years.
- Learn about other beautiful flowers in Grenada such as the Heliconia, Ginger Lily and Frangipani.
- View our video gallery and see the many uses of flowers in Grenada.
- Attached to the course package, there are fun learning activities such as a drawing activity, memory game, and a word puzzle. Perfect for kids, ages 7 to 9.