Exotic Animals in Grenada
About this course
Grenada is the home of some exotic animals that are hardly found elsewhere in the world.
- Learn about the Mona Monkey that is found in the Grand Etang forest. The Mona Monkey can be only found in Grenada.
- Learn about the Grenada Dove, that is the National dove of Grenada.
- Learn about the Leatherback turtles which are endangered or threatened in Grenada.
- Learn about other exotic animals such as the Tree boa, Armadillo, Grenada Hook Billed Kite, and Mongoose.
- Meet our animated Mona Monkey within the course.
- Attached to the course package, there are fun learning activities such as a word puzzle. Perfect for kids, ages 7 to 9.