About this course
This course is about exotic animals, that can be found on the island of Grenada. Exotic animals are rare or not so common animals found in Grenada.
Show more details
Grenada is the home of some exotic animals that are hardly found elsewhere in the world.
- Learn about the Mona Monkey that is found in the Grand Etang forest. The Mona Monkey can be only found in Grenada.
- Learn about the Grenada Dove, that is the National dove of Grenada.
- Learn about the Leatherback turtles which are endangered or threatened in Grenada.
- Learn about other exotic animals such as the Tree boa, Armadillo, Grenada Hook Billed Kite, and Mongoose.
- Meet our animated Mona Monkey within the course.
- Attached to the course package, there are fun learning activities such as a word puzzle. Perfect for kids, ages 7 to 9.