About this course
Boat building is a tradition on the sister islands of Carriacou and Petite Martinique in Grenada.
- Learn about how to build boats, and what boats are used for in Grenada, Carriacou and Petite Martinique.
- Learn about the different types of boats found in Grenada.
- Learn also about the history of Bianca C, a boat that sank off the Carenage, many years ago.
- Learn about the Island Queen, a boat that disappeared between Grenada and Saint Vincent, many years ago.
- Attached to the course package, there are fun learning activities such as a writing activity, drag the words activity, quiz and sorting activity. Perfect for kids, ages 7 to 9.